DETAILS FOR THE CABIN CHARTER PRICES:
- Weekly prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin, on a Full Board basis.
- Single supplement is +60%
- No child discount is available. No children under the age of 10 are allowed.
- Please check detailed price information for each tour and period.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
- Full board accommodation (Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea-coffee & cookies and dinner)
- Drinking water during the meals.
- All charter and berth taxes, port taxes, transit log formalities and VAT.
- Clean bed linen and bad towels on arrival.
- Use of snorkelling equipment on board.
- Yacht insurance. (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance)
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages including bottled water. This can be purchased from the bar on board.
- Optional land tours and etrance fee to the historical places and museums.
- Airport transfers.
All tour programs are subject to availability. Your cabin reservation can only can be confirmed, when the down payment has been done.
A cabin charter agreement will be sent to you, once you make a desicion on one of the routes. A down payment of 50% has to be done within one week (7
days) The remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to your trip.
- Payments can be done in cash, bank transfer or credit card. (credit card payments are done with a mail order form)
- You can change the dates of your cruise, only if the boat and tour has availability for the requested dates. In this case the down payment will be valid. Notice of a request for date change, must be received by your-yacht.eu in writing, via
You can totally cancel your trip by any reason. An
administration fee will apply for cancellations. Please check the list below. Notice
of a request for cancellations; must be received by your-yacht.eu in writing, via e-mail.
Cancellation 60 or more days prior to your departure: 25% of cruise fare will be funded and rest will be refunded.
Cancellation 59 to 30 days prior to your departure: 50% of cruise fare will be funded and rest will be refunded.
Cancellation 30 or less days prior to your departure: 100% of cruise fare will be funded as a administration fee.
Cabin charters will be carried out according to the pre planned routes. But, depending on sea and weather conditions, the captain has the right to make necessary
changes to the tour itinerary, to ensure the safety an comfort of all guests.
Boats are traditional wooden gulets, 18 to 28 meters in length and have 6 to 8 cabins. Each cabin is for maximum 2 persons.
Cabins will be assigned according to reservation order.
Our menu for the food is not subject to change. We can only serve alternative menu for vegetarians.
Food and drinks from outside, are not allowed.
- Check in and boarding starts from 14:00 0'clock on your first day. Service starts with the dinner on board. Check out time is until 10:30 o'clock on your last day, service finishes after
- According to the scheduled tour program, the first and last days are transfer days, these nights will be spent in the harbor. Depending on all the guests arrival and departure times, the boat
may be staying outside of the port for the night.
- During the cabin charter, the engines will mostly be used. The sails can be opened time to time, depending on the weather conditions.
- Our tours are sold from many different tour operators from many countrys. Our clients consist of people who love the sea and we believe this creates the perfect opportunity to meet people
from every type of culture. We can not and do not control the age or nationality of guests on board.
- We can not give any guarantee for double bed, twin bed or tripple bed cabins.
- All cabins have private wc, shower, portholes and a small wardrobe.
- All boats have inverter or generator for charging phones, cameras and computers in the comunal area.
- Snorkelling gear is available and free of charge.
- On air conditioned tours/boats; the air condition will be turned on at the evenings, maximum 8 hours a day.
- Greece belongs to the Schengen area. Guests holding a non-european passport, may need a visa on tours to the Greek islands. Please check your individual situation.
- See all 'Booking Terms & Conditions'
1- Simply fill the form below and send a quick
Or mail us / call us / find us in Bodrum. Contacts
Do not forget to write number of persons / cabins, date and tour, so we can check availability.
2- Fill out the booking agreement and the
credit card mail order form we will send you, and send it back to us.
This will allow us to charge the necessary down payment
for the reservation. Also a bank transfer is possible.
The rest will be charged by the same method, 30 days prior
to your cruise.
3- Directly come to your boat on the booked
day and time.
We will give you a meeting point and a phone number of our
colleque at the harbor.
Your cabin will
be ready for you. You can start enjoying your holiday without worrying about anything.